1. Design - FTP Control now features an entirely new layout and structuring to the program. The display panes are now customizable setting up the display to your liking.
2. Send to - FTP Control can now optionally be integrated with the pop-up "Send to" selections of Windows Explorer.
3. Passive mode - Passive Mode is fully supported through both scripting and by the main GUI interface of the program.
4. Scripting - A variety of new scripting commands have been added to the program. The working folder for script selection is now also selectable.
5. Scheduler - The configuration has been changed so the set up is now viewable as one page of options
6. Profiles - Profiles now feature new information fields, and so it will be necessary to use the included migration utility to convert existing profiles to the new format.
7. Server types - A variety of new server types have been added, as well as some fine tuning with the existing ones.
8. Proxy - Proxy settings are now global and no longer needed to be specified within each profile.
9. Filtering - Remote files may now also be filtered by size and date.
10. Remote Server Actions - There are a series of new non-standard FTP commands that at this time are supported on TransSoft?s Broker and on the Argosoft FTP server.